Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have streaming Netflix. It no longer works. It failed…

Customer Question
We have streaming Netflix...

We have streaming Netflix. It no longer works. It failed during the play of a documentary. Netflix help suggested calling you.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

BDP-S3700. It is about 4 months old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has been out for about two weeks. We do not know what to try so have done nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 9 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Have you tried to disconnect BDP-S3700 power cord from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

You're dealing with a non-tech. I cannot find out where to plug in the power cord. Help!!!

BDP-S3700 would have power cord at rear, please follow that cord that would go into power outlet/ power source on wall or power strip etc, unplug it from there as requested and reply back with the result.