Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I recently messed up my kodi by trying to add exodus to my…

Customer Question
I recently messed up...

I recently messed up my kodi by trying to add exodus to my kodi and I deleted everything so I called Amazon and I had to make whole new account but they said don't do kodi I need someone to HELP me get my kodi back

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Kodi 17.3 it was installed 3 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My model number is *****

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 3 days by:
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I do

You will need to install Kodi again.

Take a look here: https://troypoint.com/how-to-install-kodi-on-fire-tv/

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!