Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The message on the screen says that I have no internet

Customer Question
The message on the...

The message on the screen says that I have no internet connection. What happened? And how can I correct that?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

The label on the bottom indicates that is Roku2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just tried this evening. I have not used Roku earlier this week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Ehat is the cause of that. We have had very short power outages this week, but I have ben able to reconnect the desktop computer without troube

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Have you tried to reboot Roku device?

That doesn't work.

OK, please find a Reset button on device (probably on bottom side of unit) and use pointed object to insert in reset hole to push the button underneath while Roku power is On to restore the Roku box to default settings and go through setup to see if Roku connects with wifi.

If problem still persist then I'm afraid it would be Roku internal failure and a replacement Roku device would be next option at that point. I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.