Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought roku to allow me to stream from my sling box in one…

Customer Question
Pearl, I bought roku...

Pearl, I bought roku to allow me to stream from my sling box in one home to a tv in another. I have sling box running on my iphone but can't get it to run on the tv. I have downloaded the sling box app to my roku but nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Which device? the roku?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just bought the roku so it is brand new

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 4 days by:
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!