Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a roku and have it hooked to my TV. I am using…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a roku and have it hooked to my TV. I am using an Iphone as my personal hotspot and when I type in the password(correctly) it says unable to connect.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku express, just bought it today

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I entered the password, several times correctly

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 9 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
What is the model of the roku in question?
I want to terminate this. I have already figured it out and I do not want this service.