Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a acount and forgot my password i have a lifetim and…

Customer Question
I have a acount...

I have a acount and forgot my password ***** have a lifetim and have a #56237 and cant conact to a nather tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Tlcroku tvitv I can't find it but I do have a cod64175789nc6 I am getting it on my tv I can't get it on another tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

When I got the rocky a coppel a month's ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It is roku tv 5147x model 32s301-w serial #2n00ak400843 device I'd am404a400843 I forgot my password ***** think my gmail is***@******.*** or schwabmark2 @gmail.com

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To reset your Roku password, go to roku.com/password/reset