Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just opened an account, but failed to enter pin number -

Customer Question
I just opened an...

I just opened an account, but failed to enter pin number - how do I update?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

TCL Roku 32S305

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just opened the acct today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just in case I decide to cancel Roku - how is that to be done

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Roku. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

You are referring to the pin for adding channels on the Roku, is this correct?

Please let me know

Thank you