Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just finished with Netflix, Cesar ran a test on my Roku, and…

Customer Question
Hello, just finished with...

Hello, just finished with Netflix, Cesar ran a test on my Roku, and he could not find anything, suggested that I contact you. I informed him I do not have a Number, he gave me this number. I have 2 Roku, the one that does not work correctly, I changed it to the other tv, still did not work. Keeps saying, wait 10 sec. after power is off, re-start. Any suggestions. JJ Jones, tel(###) ###-#### e mail:***@******.*** thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Sure, one is Samsung, about 9 yrs, and the other is Hitachi, the control that works, operates fine on each tv. The problem one, will not work on either tv.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I think it has been on going for about 4-5 days, I do not watch much tv, and my wife is not good in technology. So, tonight I did this substituting, my conclusion, after trying to use it on each tv, that it is the control. Years ago, I taught electronics, and we used substitution to locate a problem. thanks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, roku, ran test on this control, suggested that I contact you. thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Roku. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you tell me what you have already tried to do to resolve the issue?

Thank you