Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot connect on my TV. Samsung about 2 years' Tonight

Customer Question
Cannot connect on my...

Cannot connect on my TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Samsung about 2 years'

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tonight

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Could you please tell me the actual model number of the tv?
Can you also tell me what it is that you're trying to connect?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.