Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I try to call up roku and call for netflix or amazon…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to call up roku and call for netflix or amazon eventually the screen goes black

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I am using it on A vizio tv set which is about a year old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I watched my roku programs and it started about 3 days ago

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!