Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a Roku Ultra yesterday, plugged everything in…

Customer Question
I purchased a Roku...

I purchased a Roku Ultra yesterday, plugged everything in and I got a Roku display of my Tv and started going through the program to connect. It went along well then stopped. I've hooked it all up today, i have power to Roku Ultra, batteries are good, set source on my Samsung Tv to HOM3 in (MHL). I now have a Roku logo slowly moving around my TV screen and am stuck there doesn't matter what button on Roku I push nothing happens. ???

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

What do I need to do to start using Roku.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its aSamsung Smart Tv about 3 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have't gotten my Roku to work yet since I bought it yesterdy. Nothing happened before the Roku logal started moving around my screen.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!