Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I reset my password for the Roku. About 2 years old…

Customer Question
How can I reset...

How can I reset my password ***** the Roku

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

About 2 years old cannot see the model #

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I bought a new smart tv and could not hook up the Roku

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To reset your Roku password, go to roku.com/password/reset on your computer or phone/tablet and enter the email address associated with your Roku account, then follow the instructions to reset the password.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Please ensure you are logged in to submit the rating on your question page.
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------