Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Netflix & Acorn. For several days when I ask for my…

Customer Question
I have Netflix &...

I have Netflix & Acorn. For several days when I ask for my list on either one, I do not get pictures but just grey squares, with the name of the series. While it is possible to use it, I am wondering if this is something new. My serial # is 1XC39J038434. I have ATT Uverse.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

FC ID R1007 Model 2710X Approximately 3 yrs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

5 days. Just it turned it on and found it. If I accidentally touched something I wasn't aware of it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

It seems like something has gotten corrupted.

On what device are you receiving Netflix and Acorn? Have you tried resetting it?