Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The internet connection was disrupted when Comcast installed…

Customer Question
The internet connection was...

The internet connection was disrupted when Comcast installed my new account. How do I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Here is the information I got off of the device: Roku 2 XS Model 3100X FCC ID nTC23100X IC 5959A-3100X Serial 13C1C4196182 Ethernet CC:6D:AO:41:6B:9C Wireless CC:6D:AO:41:6B:90. I'm not sure how long we have had the Roku.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had to change my cable account. This involved being assigned a new wifi password. It messed up my wireless printer too. They installed my new service Friday, November 3rd.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

On your Roku you need to connect to the new wifi network

To do this, go to Settings, Wifi and select your new wifi network to connect to

Enter in your new password ***** the wifi network and once connected, it should again work

Let me know how you go please.