Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just recently purchased a amazon firestick i cant seem to…

Customer Question
Hello i just recently...

Hello i just recently purchased a amazon firestick i cant seem to bypass anything i dont know how to set a video pin

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Its brand new the make and model i dont know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Got from best buy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Sense i got it yesterday i can stuff like apps on my screen but cant download nothing need video pin

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Hello
11/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

To set the Pin, please do the following on your computer

1. Go to your Amazon Video Settings (https://www.amazon.com/video/settings)
  2. Open the Amazon Video PIN section under Parental Controls.
  3. Enter a 5-digit number to set up your PIN. Select Reset your PIN to change your current PIN.
  4. Select Save.

You an then use this pin on the Firestick

Let me know please how you go

Thank you