Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I switched on now my tv, but the cion of fibersat

Customer Question
good morning, I switched on...
good morning, I switched on now my tv, but the cion of fibersat disappeared , what I have to do now
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: it is new roku, i subscribe one month ago
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: today
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just i want to return the icon to watch tv
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I disconnected now

OK, please reply back with the result

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry Shahid, how much you will charge me now?

I can't charge money here, however, it seems you have paid $36 to website for this chat session

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The icon didn't appear

Sorry to hear that.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No Thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the problem didn't resolve
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You will refund the ammount?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It seems you can't resolve the problem, please can you refund my money. Thank you

I asked TV model number and you replied, no, thank you. How can I troubleshoot the problem without knowing the TV.

Please contact customer service at given link/ number for any billing issue as I have no control over money matters on website.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
USA:(###) ###-####/p>

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you.

Much welcome~

Louie, Technician