Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I have an insignia roku tv and my remotes completely broken

Customer Question
is there a way to...
i have an insignia roku tv and my remotes completely broken is there a way to set it up witout it.
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: hold on'
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: ns-24er310na17 is that right
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats all
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 month ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What do you mean by "set it up"? What exactly are you trying to do without the remote?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
to connect the tv to the internet you have to have the remote. i dont have the remote there for rendering the tv useless without the remote
it just comes on to the home screen and says home my feed tv store settings. i cant get it to settings without remote i know roku has an app that doubles as a remote
Louie, Technician