Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My device is stuck on Netflix. I can't go into the programs.

Customer Question
My device is stuck...

My device is stuck on Netflix. I can't go into the programs

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I don't have the make and model handy it was probably purchased in 2013-2014

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just happened. I went to the device input selected Netflix and can go no further

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not as of now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Is it a Roku device which is stuck on Netflix?