Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get my activation code to work, It is a roku

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my activation code to work

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It is a roku express. Don't see a model no.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was updating and just in the last ten minutes I have been trying to activate

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, do you need the code 5DC9P

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 10 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
We are an independent expert service provider.
To activate your roku, you need to go to roku.com and set up the account. Once account is set, you now can activate a device using the code.
Have you tried this?
I paid forty bucks for this? What a joke and a rip off. I do not want a free trial. And cancel any further actions from you. It must be nice to take advantage of an old lady on social security.

Sorry for the experience. I am not sure where you are on the activation process. I want to make sure I understand where the problem is.

Simply what I can gather is you have used you activation code online and it is now working. Or you have entered the activation code and roku would not update to get you to start watching it. Can you be clear to where you are stuck in the process?