Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Teac parts-501-304320-right tension arm. 1974 /A3340/a3340s.

Customer Question
Teac parts-501-304320-right tension arm ...

Teac parts-501-304320-right tension arm

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

1974 /A3340/a3340s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I had to replace this part and did but have not used it for several years and am trying to get going again and same problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That would be terrific Thx

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
10/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

Do you have or can you send me the required piece
Thx