Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My screen is showing empty squares where the program info…

Customer Question
My screen is showing...

My screen is showing empty squares where the program info would normally be .You can still find the selection but it takes longer,thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Just a minute

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nott sure ,my wife told me serial #1xj56c136551

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Already fixed it ,unpluged Reku receiver and pluged back in ,it works

Perfect

Let me know if you need anything else please