Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Roku is suddenly showing a smaller picture, it's been…

Customer Question
Hi, Our Roku is...

Hi, Our Roku is suddenly showing a smaller picture, it's been showing normal size picture, but for the last two days, the picture size is smaller and there is black showing around the sides. we cannot figure out how it happened and what to do about it. thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Just a minute i will take a look

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Model 2720X, Roku 2. it has been an issue only for 2 days. we installed a new dishwasher in the kitchen, and had the power off for an hour or so but i didn't think that the breaker for the tv and roku was affected.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No ok

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the Roku (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please