Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have installed new Roku sticks (3600 duel channel 2.5 & 5)

Customer Question
I have installed new...

I have installed new Roku sticks (3600 duel channel 2.5 & 5) on my HD TVs (2) replacing the old one (purple roku plus) and adding a new one. I set up Netflix (automatically) but the problem I'm having is setting up Hulu. I have no wi-fi network connection for Hulu. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku stick purchased last week.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

At first i tried using my 2010 airport express wi-fi router base station but i couldn't get a strong enough signal to connect. So i bought a new airport express base station. That solved the connection and i was able to get the roku.s set-up but received only netflix. No hulu.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The rokus were set up on my iPad.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

To clarify, on this one Roku Stick, Netflix does work but Hulu does not?

Please let me know