Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to go on to CBS on my Roku, it is telling me to…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to go on to CBS on my Roku, it is telling me to update my account to b sure I have a valid account

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It is a Roku ULTRA I have had it only about a month.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been an issue since I bought the machine. Get the same message when I try get other sites.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, don't think .

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 10 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
I would like you to try the following:-

Go on you computer and www.my.roku.com.

Log on to the account and then look at your current subscription and there you can add CBS and other channels that you want to watch. Then update your roku by powering it of and on.