Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have error code 014.30 on my TV and I have entered my

Customer Question
I have error code...

I have error code 014.30 on my TV and I have entered my woreless password ***** also restarted my roku but cannot get it working

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku 3 model 4200X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have not been here since April as this is a seasonal home. Ijust returned and have not tried to use Roku since April

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to get Roku going but I un plugged it in order to tell you the information you requested

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Just to clarify, Roku shows error 014.30 when try to connect it to wifi, is this correct?
Also, is there any other device such as laptop, cellphone, tab etc connected to same wifi modem and working OK?