Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Turned on TV to watch Netflix and I only get the Netflix…

Customer Question
Turned on TV to...

Turned on TV to watch Netflix and I only get the Netflix logo on the screen. It was working yesterday. My Amazon loads and plays OK. Ideas?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Vizio TV never had a problem before

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Started last evening when I wanted to watch a show on Netflix

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Could you please tell me the model number of the tv?