Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am having trouble with my roku remote volume. I can not…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with my roku remote volume. I can not adjust the volume

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Serial#1RE42U015010 SKU#2720RW Lot#201402

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been a couple days. Was using headphoneand the next day I wasn't able to adjust volume

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want help with this not going to talk to lawyer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 10 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer

The roku remote does not adjust volume. You should use the tv remote control to increase volume.

Try it and let me know if it works. If you are using external speakers then we might have to check the wiring.