Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just got a Roku tv. I was able to access Pandora, but want…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a Roku tv. I was able to access Pandora, but want to access the Pandora that is advertising free. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It's brand new.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It is a TCL and the model # is 32S305.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The serial # is 2N00A3282890

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 10 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is***** would be my pleasure to assist you with this. To get the advertising-free version of Pandora, you will need to upgrade to Pandora Plus. You can do this on your Roku by completing the following steps:

1. Open the Pandora app.
  2. Select the Options menu and choose “Subscribe to Pandora Plus
  3. Select Upgrade Now
  4. If you have enabled a PIN on your Roku, please enter your PIN and select “Subscribe for $4.99/month"
  5. Click on Confirm.

Please give this a try and let me know if you run into any problems. I am committed to working with you until your problem is completely resolved. When it is resolved, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit.

Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!