Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HOW DO I GET IT TO START. I JUST BOUGHT IT YESTERDAY AT

Customer Question
HOW DO I GET...

HOW DO I GET IT TO START

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I JUST BOUGHT IT YESTERDAY AT COSCO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

HOW DO WE GET IT TO START

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I,ll love you for ever

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

May I ask for the brand and model name of the device that you need help with?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason