Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

All I get on the screen is the Roku sign and music. It’s a…

Customer Question
All I get on...

All I get on the screen is the Roku sign and music

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It’s a Roku 3 and it is several years old. It would seldom work on my old tv.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had to unplug and reconnect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No,I just want to sign in and get started.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Are you seeing just black boxes instead of the different apps (like netflix, amazon, etc)?

Please cancel my account and I will cancel my Roku account. I have Netflix on my TV and that is all I really need. Thank you very much.