Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have just opened a directv account; how do I access it…

Customer Question
I have just opened...

I have just opened a directv account; how do I access it from my roku?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I don't know where to get the model number; it is called the roku premiere (not the premiere plus) and is a little over a year old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

How long has what been an issue? I could not open a directv account on my tv with my roku; so I went to directv on my laptop. Now I have the account, I don't know how to download the app or what to download it to.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Anything else he/she needs to know?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which model Roku you have?

Thank you