Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I;m looking for a repair technician who can repair boom box…

Customer Question
I;m looking for a...

I;m looking for a repair technician who can repair boom box ghetto blasters from the 80s in greater montreal area.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sony CFS-77'

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just need while it was shipped.to have the speaker pushed out because it got damaged

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I have a sony cfs-88 . the tape deck is not wokring and it needs a new antenna.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 3 days by:
10/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?