Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why cant I get hgtv on my roku any more. I am getting an…

Customer Question
Why cant I get...

Why cant I get hgtv on my roku any more. I am getting an error 60.002

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I got it for Christmas last year its a roku 2 serial # 5F464R1244710

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Its been doing this for a month now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel updated their channels on Roku.

To get those channels back, try signing out of your Roku account and then sign back in again.

Reply back and let me know if that works?

Pete, I have already done this about ten times with no success
I have logged out, I have removed hgtv from my channels and then readded it. I have unplugged my roku waited a few minutes and plugged it back in. I have put so many new codes in that hgtv gives me and still the same error code 60.002. I am getting DIY channel and any other channel so why is hgtv a problem. I would have thought roku would be up to date on this matter and after a month this would be resolved.

DO you have a current valid Roku subscription?

Or do you have a cable account?

A valid account is now required to view HGTV content.

Roku is all I have, no cable. Are You wanting me to deactivate my roku account? and then reactivate ?

Yes, you could try that and see if it works.

hmmm, so I have paid 35.00 for you not to have a correct answer for me. Trial and error.... I do that well enough on my own. I would like my money back if possible. Dont take this personally but when you pay for something you would like a direct answer, which means you know the answer to the question. They should not asign you to help unless you know exactly how to resolve the issue.

There is no single answer for the 60-002 error - it is unspecific.

I am a user of this site, just like you, I have no insight into accounts or billing.

I see, so you are not employed by this site,my mistake, Im sorry again site is deceiving then

You can find out more here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.