Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to program roku with my Comcast remote. Where do I…

Customer Question
I need to program...

I need to program roku with my Comcast remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Where do I find that info?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Got a new comcasr

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

T cable box today and had to program new remote. I cannot get DVr 12 like I did before

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 2 days by:
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 10 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
I will be happy to find more information about this.
Would you please supply me the exact model of the remote and the model of your roku.