Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Hooked up roku express on older Sharp t.v.. Have input 2 on…

Customer Question
Hooked up roku express...

Hooked up roku express on older Sharp t.v.. Have input 2 on t.v.. Don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

C5379e245929. Sku 3910rw. Roku 829610001890

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing just hooked it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Wonder do I have the jacks plug it right. Have picture of input and hear fuzz

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?