Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is msnbc and cnn available live with my rocu stick (black) I…

Customer Question
Is msnbc and cnn...

Is msnbc and cnn available live with my rocu stick (black)

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I just bought it a few days ago. I think it's the 2016 model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have yet to find MSNBC or CNN. I'v had ROCU device only a few days and haven't found either station live

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I can only handle one at a time

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players