Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Not sure but my remote is not working after put in new

Customer Question
Not sure but my...

Not sure but my remote is not working after put in new batteries. Was working fine then sloped so I put in new batteries and now not working.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Sn 5556dl228117 less then a year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

One day

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

You provided the serial number, but we actually need the model number. Can you get that?