Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Mr. Roku Tech. I have downloaded the Roku Remote App, but it…

Customer Question
Good afternoon Mr. Roku...

Good afternoon Mr. Roku Tech. I have downloaded the Roku Remote App, but it does not have sound control, nor does the keyboard launch work during the search. My wife has the app on her phone and it is colored purple throughout. The one that I have is partial purple, but mostly white. I purchased the Pro. updates for $3.99, but they don't help eighter. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Both phones are Androids. About a year old and compatible.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We downloaded about 2 weeks ago. I deleted my app and reinstalled today. As well, I purchased the $3.99 updates today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not as I know of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me the exact title and publisher of the app you downloaded?