Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why can't I ok the message this Roku player has been linked…

Customer Question
Why can't I ok...

Why can't I ok the message this Roku player has been linked to your account

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

It's a black streaming stick. I don't see a model number.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was reconnecting to my account. I had to enter a code. When it finished, I got a message. Success! This Roku player has been linked to your Roku account. There's an area with Ok in it, but I can't click on it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

At the top it has what looks like an i in a circle beside Link to Roku Account.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What happens when push Home button on Roku remote?