Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to activate a disney channel, I entered the code…

Customer Question
Hi I am trying...

Hi I am trying to activate a disney channel , I entered the code correctly but nothing happens. Please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

A Roku 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It asked me to go to disneynow.com/activate then enter a code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Where are you entering the code?

Go to www.disneynow.com/activate on your computer or mobile device and enter the code shown in the Disney channel. You will then be asked to select your TV provider, after which you will be redirected to the TV providers website where you have to log in.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------