Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Louie, I am trying to set up roku again. It has been longer…

Customer Question
Hi Louie, I...

Hi Louie, I am trying to set up roku again. It has been longer than 10 months. Where do I start?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I have a serial number and wireless number thats it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Over a year , maybe two. I am trying to set up the roku again just today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone number and all other info has changed.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, which Roku version please?

And are you still able to login into your Roku account?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.