Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I'm watching Youtube on Roku it cuts of after a couple…

Customer Question
When I'm watching Youtube...

When I'm watching Youtube on Roku it cuts of after a couple of minutes. What can I do??

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

RoKu2 3050x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 10 days

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me what you have already tried to do to resolve this please?

Nothing ,,I don't know what to do.

Thank you

Can you please remove the power to the Roku (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please