Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought the Sony IC recorder and downloaded recorded…

Customer Question
I just bought the...

I just bought the Sony IC recorder and downloaded recorded music to my computer. I used disk utility to delete the files on the unit, and now it won't operate. How can I reconfigure the unit?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Bought it about a month ago.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

ICD-UX560

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Afraid to try troubleshooting

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which disk utility program you are referring to?

Please let me know

Thank you