Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I've plugged my roku in and set my tv to video1 and i get…

Customer Question
Hi i've plugged my...

Hi i've plugged my roku in and set my tv to video1 and i get nothing?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

The tv is a sony bravia older model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just bought the roku trying to set it up for the first time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What input of TV is connected to Roku, HDMI or AV input?