Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can i connect to the internet. 3 years old. It's been 2…

Customer Question
How can i connect...

How can i connect to the internet

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

3 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been 2 days

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the recorder/player.
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Please cancel this service, it was my fault, service is working like it shoud

Cancel this question? ...including the phone call request?