Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku premiere that I have had for about 1 month and…

Customer Question
I have a Roku...

I have a Roku premiere that I have had for about 1 month and it has no sound. I looked at the settings and it should be on. It was working until last night when I turned on the TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

I have tried it on a Samsung and a panasonic. I have another Roku premeire and it is working on both of those TV's

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just since last night

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 10 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer

I would like to know if this roku has worked before.

Also can you try to change the hmdi cable to see if it was a bad cable