Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I signed up for the NFL Ticket, but I can't log on. It won't…

Customer Question
I signed up for...

I signed up for the NFL Ticket, but I can't log on. It won't accept my Id or pasword

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku premiere plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A couple of weeks. It worked the first week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that is it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

The NFL Sunday Ticket is available to Roku customers in the U.S. living in an apartment, condominium or townhome who are not now receiving DIRECTV service, as well as those who were not able to install a DIRECTV dish at their home due to an obstruction or other restriction.

Check here to see if you are eligible:

https://nflst.directv.com/

To get the channel on your Roku, see:

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/63772/nfl-sunday-ticket