Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am a roku customer. My daughter's dog destroyed my roku…

Customer Question
I am a roku...

I am a roku customer. My daughter's dog destroyed my roku remote. All else is ok. How can I get a new remote?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I am looking for make model. It is less than two years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 months. The dog destroyed the remote. I cannot even find it now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the model number off of Roku device in question?