Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku is resetting back to the beginning (as if I

Customer Question
My Roku is resetting...

My Roku is resetting back to the beginning (as if I unplugged it) after streaming anything on the CBS All Access channel. Its a Roku 2 XD

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Model 3050X. >5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We recently cut the cord. We've been streaming Hulu and Sling. Now that the CBS shows are back, we started using the CBS channel about two weeks ago. Its been happening since we started using this channel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Its kind of a deal breaker with my wife though! She was not ready to cut cable.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the Roku (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please