Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have ROKU on three TVs and on one of them it keeps

Customer Question
We have ROKU on...

We have ROKU on three TVs and on one of them it keeps demanding that we activate roku This is difficult requiring us to go to another room to the computer to put in numbers and then it gives us new numbers.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Phillips 5 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About two weeks. Just watching a ball game on FOX GO>

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 10 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer,

We are independent online expert provider.

I understand that you would like to activate your roku. Roku device need to be activated once and it should work going forward unless it is reset back to factory.

What you need to do is copy the activation code on a piece of paper, go to my.roku.com com and log in with your user email and password. On the bottom of your page, you can activate or add a device to your account. Please do so and it should be work going forward.

You do not need to active it everytime you want to use it.